Monday, September 29, 2008

Under the Influence...


So, I have been persuaded, at the urging of my friend Hollie, to start this blog. After relaying to her my many adventures lately, she told me that this might be a good idea. So thank you, Hollie. I was also told, in the same day, that I should write a book chronicling all of my ups and downs. But, a memoir at 29 seemed a little pretentious, so here I am. I am currently planning my wedding to a fetching man who has a two-almost-three year old. I never thought I wanted to have children, but here I am, as happy as can be. The little Rylee-boogie is a laugh a minute and she lights up my day, especially when she is picking her nose and screaming at our cat, Daisy, who she refuses to call anything but, "Kitty-Cat". Her Daddy is pretty cute, too.

I am a fourth-grade teacher with 26 students (is that legal?) and each day, if we get through Reading, Writing, Math, and Lunch without blood, tears, or any other bodily fluid, we are pretty alright. They are my family away from home and no one can tell a knock-knock joke with such feeling like a ten-year old.

The Florida Gators and I are continuing our tumultuous relationship. They tend to lead me on and get me all excited with a promising future, and then, just like that, they break my heart. I tend to think I will keep going back, though. They are sure snazzy dressers.

I am just a small-town girl trying to be an adult. I have come to the conclusion that I can no longer spend my paychecks on Louis purses and Gucci shoes. Target, Old Navy, and Forever 21 have replaced my Sak's, Nordstrom's, and Neiman's. Tear. However, the rewards that I get from building my home, new family, and life are far greater than the ooohs and aaahhs I recieved for my latest Nanette LePore ensemble. Ohhh welll...there is still the chance to become independently wealthy....someone did tell Brian that he had the bone-structure of an actor. Hmmmm...I wonder if William Morris is hiring....

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Yay!
So excited you're bloggin' now!
Way to go VA, welcome to the blogosphere!

Anonymous said...

sweetie take that diaper off if you are going to spread your legs let me see your sweet little bald pussy